Sunday, February 18, 2018

Someplace Mysterious





I worked late on Friday. Yesterday I was just sleepy. I took a nap in the afternoon, and I went to bed early. Today, again, not much motivation. It's so hard to explain, because usually I am very task-oriented.

I don't feel 'connected'.

This is why I titled it Someplace Mysterious.

I usually have an acute sensation of Source, of my Guides, of my Purpose, and my earthly tasks that need to be done.

I feel totally surrounded by the energy of Source. And because of this, I simply want to relax and enjoy it.

I also sense a powerlessness with all the things that are going on in the mainstream media, on alternative media, on social media, and with others...

Last week I decided I just need to 'spend more time' with my guides to alleviate this feeling of 'powerlessness'...in a way, it's more comfortable energetically to be 'there' instead of 'here'.

I'm not worried.

I'm not concerned.

I have an overwhelming feeling that things are going to work out okay, no matter what.

It makes more sense to me to just relax and go with the flow.

And wait.


This is what Ross sent me Friday morning. If you know about us, you will understand why this song gave me happy tears.

Ross is a good man. A very very good man. And I am looking forward to spending my hereafter with him.

I also want to thank Bella for sending me Reiki. I'm so glad her mom Lisa told me she did. Because I'm in this mysterious place, it feels like a new Dimension even though it 'looks the same'. I'm not sure exactly what to do with it. I'm so grateful for her love and her thoughtfulness...

So what have I been doing in my laziness?

Reading the book, Death in Yosemite, with rapt attention.

Especially since last night, as I was falling asleep, Ross told me that these are the souls Anthony and I helped to guide home. He explained how, metaphysically, due to the unique properties of Yosemite, the souls with the accidental deaths remained trapped there. And also, Ross explained, how WE--that's right, you and me, the 'Lightworkers', are metaphysically like the 'Search and Rescue' people who write the book. We are the selfless souls who put ourselves at risk to recover the victims (and sometimes the bodies)--who get into trouble here in 3D/Duality. 

That made me excited he would share it.

I'm also planning a trip to the origin of Reiki, a pilgrimage of sorts. I sense there will be important work there, and when it's done coincides with an inner knowing I have that things will be more 'settled' in a Galactic Sense with this whole 'Awakening'.

I've discovered some nice YouTube videos on Kyoto, and also, how to experience Japan. I've been watching them with interest. 



I've enjoyed Rachel and Jun for years. And now this is a very nice channel I've subscribed to.  I'm very excited and looking forward to this new experience.

I think I posted the latest Gaia Portal.

Yesterday I found this one and was surprised at how the times matched my nap times--Let's see how it goes for today?  https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/schumann-resonance-today-update/.  It kind of looks like a Co-Brah thing, with the Valda octopus thing. And there's SO many ads. I do hope the data provided is correct.

The other day this bible verse his me like a two-by-four piece of wood--WHAM!  The stone that the 'builders' rejected.  Hmmmm....reference to any secret society going on by 'builders' ....? How blatant is that? Right?

Marc Gamma just posted this. We've had also a new Saul message. And one from The Council.

To be honest, I just don't 'get' what Marc posts. It's perhaps the translation? What I agree with is that something is up, and I'm glad however he communicates it, it's secondary confirmation for what mysterious thing I'm picking up.

I also am WAY thankful I ordered my copy of It Rings True by Ron Head. It's super helpful. I can't take it in one sitting, it's dense spiritual information I'm sure with different energies to absorb in it. When I ready Gunter by Margaret McCormick, she said to read only one chapter a night for this reason.

Please be patient with me, if you've ordered something. I am working my way to it, and your place in line is your place in line. I'll get to it. I do need to write my nurses' Reiki 1 book, and also their certificates. If I can only find a super huge huge huge cup of coffee to motivate me.

Two other unusual things have been I've craved pomegranate (can't seem to get enough of it) and sunshine. Last night I wanted a huge salad. 

My point is, if you are Ascending, and if you are reading this, there's phases. And the slowest, majority of it, is in the 'recognizing and releasing' phase. It's not easy, for the emotions feel fresh, each time something 'comes up to be cleared'.

After this you get a phase where you can manifest things, and keep your thoughts in alignment with good things. For example, I'm not starving at work like I used to. Somehow I always manage to find a way to eat. Last time, I asked a colleague to give me a break, and they did. 

After that, you find this sort of 'disconnection' where you aren't sure exactly what is going on, but you know and trust your teams, and you just 'roll with it'. 

Have I asked Ross what's up? Yes. And his reply? Just more of that warm, glowing feeling of Source, flooding me and surrounding me. 

I know when he gets a chance to talk, he will.

Let's see if he's interested. And also, I'm very tingly right now, all over. I know Spirit is near.




Ross

Carla is excited now. It's starting to pull together. (he holds up a tiny sprig of baby's breath flowers--ed).  On the way home from work, upon leaving the hospital, late Friday night Carla found this in the walkway. Immediately Carla recognized it, bent down, and picked it up.

She put it in the mouth hole of her new VW Bus Yosemite travel mug, and drove home.

Carla had manifested it. Upon falling asleep Valentine's day, she lamented how baby's breath isn't in the bouquets any more like it used to. Carla missed it.

I listened.

And together with Carla, her higher self, and me, this sprig was able to manifest by falling off of a patient's bouquet right into Carla's path just soon enough so that no one would walk on it.

And THAT is how we manifest.

Just like Ron Head says, in It Ring True--you imagine it. You feel emotion with it. You let it go. And when it comes, you delight in it, and give thanks!

This works for the little things, as well as for the big things.

If this is true, why isn't Carla living in a mansion with too much money?

First of all, Carla is focused on 'Heaven Dollars'--and in this, she is indeed 'rich' and 'wealthy'.

With her 'earth dollars' and 'American money' Carla isn't able to manifest more than to meet her needs, because she has a foot in both camps--the metaphysical one and the physical one. And Carla isn't clear yet on which foot to place her weight. Carla isn't ready to leave medicine. And Carla isn't going to turn her back on Reiki, either.

So how goes it in the Higher Realms?

VERY WELL.

VERY VERY VERY WELL.

We have completed off our checkpoints, and as Marc says, 'something is afoot and going to happen!'.

Where we are, though, there is no time, only probabilities and likely outcomes, so unlike you, we have seen this starting to build.

I want you to enjoy it.

No matter where you are in your Ascension, take some time each day to congratulate yourselves that you are HERE. NOW. And in the right place to help.

What will go on is not 'overwhelming'.

It is DOABLE.

VERY VERY DOABLE.

And all of you will be able to do it with Ease.

And Carla, there won't be a 'hiking down' like you experienced. Think of it as taking a shuttle. When you need to go down to a lower vibration, you have an air-conditioned car, you go down, you take care of your business, and then shuttle will be waiting for you to take you back up to the higher frequencies.

Ascension is NOT like climbing Half Dome in Yosemite Park!!

It's much easier.

Remember that we love you.

You are very dearly loved.

By all of us.

Whatever it takes, we will get you to the next phase. And it won't be long.

Try not to worry about what is going on around you. It's chaotic, at its best. Focus within, just like Carla is, and when you get stuck try to do something you enjoy. That is always the best starting place for an adventure!

And oh, what an adventure this one is.

I love my Carla. Always, always, always.

And Carla loves me.

I know it, in my heart.





clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The 'wonder' Twins