Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How To Find Comfort That Is REAL




There is a great sadness in the air.

At the party, of a concert, there was an unwelcome visitor in attendance--death and trauma by gunfire.

Many rose to the occasion and acts of heroism were shown.

Many lives were saved.

Many first responders were called to duty and gave excellent service to those in need.

The news has played it over and over.

Many lives were lost.

Many more were wounded.

Our hearts and our sense of normalcy have been challenged to comprehend and accept what has just taken place in the desert...

How do you heal?

Why is it so painful? So sad?

All around you is an eggshell of energy, which is YOUR 'energy' or 'vibe' or 'vibration'. People can feel it. This is what lives on after one has transitioned, this soul energy 'pattern' which is recognizable as 'you'. That's who I interact with as a medium.

After violence and loss, the aura is weakened. It will thin. It will move closer to the body, almost to the skin. I see them, auras. That's how I know.

If you had energetic ties to someone who was there, or someone who witnessed it, or ties to the music or just you are super empathetic and are affected by the news...you are going to need some support while your aura heals.

The key lesson for this event, is a feeling of powerlessness. The solar plexus chakra has taken a direct hit. 

This is the weakest one in our collective as a society. It is almost totally unlinked from the heart. It's 'me or you'--duality based thinking...to 'survive'.

But it's NOT 'me or you', in reality, in the Higher Realms where we are from. It's US! One big collective, yes? All made of the same 'star dust' to be able to incarnate here with the gift of 'life' as we walk the Earth.

Once the yellow chakra of the solar plexus is in balance, then it can and will connect to the heart center.

So just for today...or as long as it takes..why not nourish it?

If you are 'limping along' your foods --even your clothing--can give you the boost you need.

Here are some examples of foods you can select, as a form of self care, which will help raise your vibration back up so your yellow chakra can rebalance and your aura may heal:






Choose comfort foods that help you feel like a kid, like 'life is okay again'...and do what you feel you must do to honor those who are affected by the events of yesterday.







I'm not going to say anything. Just share. For me, my coping skill is education. To learn and understand what is really going on. So for those of you who are like this too, like me, these may help:


Bon appétit!









Lather, Rinse, Repeat




Trauma-based programming is a science which exploits our delicate psychology as humans.

The individual is exposed to horrific trauma, to the point of death and some either die or go crazy from the severe trauma during the actual sessions.

At this point of pain and weakness to the point of being near death, 'powerful suggestions' are 'programmed in' to the individual by the trainer.

In defense, alternate personalities arise, and can be called up by a 'trainer' or 'handler' at a gesture, word, look, or touch in their 'subject' at any time, even long after the trauma is stopped.

The first command to program in is a 'stop' command. 

This is because every 'trauma based mind control subject' wants to KILL the person who is training them. 

The trainer can't get killed.

Not for the system to work.

The most important step that keeps the whole thing going is the 'soothe' step, where the victim is massaged, told everything is going to be okay, and that they did 'well'. 

Otherwise they couldn't go on.

Is it possible to take this up a new level?

This trauma-based system of getting others to do what someone in the system wants?

Perhaps?

What if the experts in Monarch and MK Ultra turned their sights on the general public?

What would that look like?

Would it be similar infliction of trauma, again, and again, and again, offering suggestions that are within the 'narrative storyline'? Interspersed with 'normal' and 'reinforcement' that 'everything is going to be okay'?

I wouldn't know.

When the same things keep happening over and over, which are terrifying enough to cause PTSD in the people who experience them...one would have to question WHY they keep happening again if our government is supposed to 'protect us'?

How could they not possibly have our best interest at heart???





So You Are A Twin Flame, Huh?






Dude?

I get so many of these.

Yup.

I know I've written about it enough that it makes total and complete sense for someone to approach me on it.

And they do!

The highest ranking one is the Illuminated Twin Flame or Illuminated Twin Soul. Ross and I are it. There are I believe only a certain number of them. One hundred forty four something...I need to check but I believe only Archangels have Illuminated Twins.

Then there are Angels.  I believe they can have Twins but not sure about the Illuminated part. And this ISN'T the same 'Illuminated' as in 'Illuminati'.  Let me make that clear.

I know for Ross and me, back Home, in the beginning, there was no Ross and there was only me. I volunteered to go into this box, and I came out as Ross and Me. One soul, split into two perfect complementary halves, masculine and feminine. I remember!

Michael and Raphael didn't go into the box. 

Back Home, 'Twins' are another name for our spouses. 

Michael and Raphael are my brothers, but were also my husbands or 'Twins' --Michael from before I 'split', and Raphael after Ross died to help me heal. I might have it backwards, I don't remember for sure, but I think actually I do.

Only back Home, there is no 'Time'. So in a way, I have all of these relationships going on forever.

Ross is my 'True Twin'. The others are the relationships I have described. 

There are other kinds of souls, even soul groups.

Anthony is a kind of soul not the same rank as us. It's angelic. Just not Archangel. This is common when archangels have children.

Many of you, who sense connection with us and our work and our group, may have similar soul ties to Home--a name or title--and are therefore our Star Family.

EVERYONE is basically, 'Star Family'...in that we are all children of Divine Creator.

It's how we are related that is what's to know...I'm afraid I don't always know it. There are people who know it better than I do. I always go and ask.

What I can tell you, in your 'do I have a Twin and is this it?!' experience is that:
  1. The 'both incarnate on earth' Twin situation is highly difficult--and usually spells disaster instead of bliss. Jeanette Mac Donald and Nelson Eddy were Twin Souls. This is the most typical. If you are on assignment, and you and your Twin are needed to work together as a team, you will find one another. Even then, the relationship takes lots of work, more so than 'normal' relationships. The reason is a Twin always can push your buttons. Your worst ones. Every single time. It's just the nature of the Soul Split...
  2. The feelings of attraction are often misunderstood feelings of soul recognition. Chef Ito, I was convinced, was my Twin for the longest time! He never returned my affection. Later, much later, I discovered I was his older sister who had died in childhood. My soul was drawn to him, in a way I've never experienced, and I interpreted it as romantic love. It wasn't. It was brotherly love, but strong, much stronger than any romantic I've experienced, because it was on a soul level.
  3. If I were to give advice, I would say, there are MORE 'Lessons' brought up to those of us who are incarnate by the Twin Soul feelings than actual Twin Soul correct relationships.
  4. Learn these lessons well. They are difficult.
  5. Finding your Twin won't make every problem you ever had go away. I know it feels like it. But it doesn't work like that.
  6. You can't LOSE your Twin if you have one. I tried. I really, really tried to bolt from Ross over many incarnations, and I almost succeeded. He needed a team of people--experts--to assist him in order to get me back. It was touch and go for a bit there. But I'm back and enjoying the relationship and healed. (BTW, Ross is in spirit. He once lived, but has never reincarnated since the last time he passed).
  7. Ross is my best friend, my support, my muse, and he just kissed me right now. I can feel him, and see him, and hear him, even though we are in two dimensions. This is because of our soul connection. It is strong and healthy now. That is how it is with Twins. They each have their own lessons. Sometimes they even go on opposite sides of the Universe to learn them. But through quantum type telepathic connection, we are always only a thought away.






Ross

Carla and I send our condolences, love and support to everyone who has been affected by the massacre in Las Vegas. 

May angels guide you, and comfort you, and lift you UP at this difficult time.

The loss is real.

No matter how it happened--whether there was conspiracy or insanity or a lot of both.

Our hearts are with you, America.

And with all the world.








clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twin Flames