Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What I Would Like



Ross asked me to write this. Yesterday I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for my boy who is sick. He has the terrible sore throat that I had. It's a bad sore throat, and he's had his tonsils out already when he was in preschool. It really threw him because he never had sore throats growing up. We took him to the pediatrician (a blessing in and of itself!) who wasn't very impressed. The pediatrician always makes comments about Anthony's progress on the growth and weight charts. Fortunately this time he didn't push for the immunizations. 

As I drove I had time to think. 

I know Tim Braun said I should move. And I 'sense' it, how the area doesn't have enough energy to support me. The beloved California Pepper Trees had their decision made last night at a secret meeting of the board. The president came and looked at the roots earlier this week. I had seen little poke holes in the soil, where the workers were measuring the root system. And my neighbor bless her saw the president and said we want to keep those trees. All prayer and healing for the whole situation is much appreciated. 

So as I thought, I was like, 'I want to live someplace on Earth where the energy is strong enough to support me and give me that WOW when I come home...I want a place where the influence of Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart is MINIMAL or NONEXISTENT!'

Ross asked me, 'would you write about this?'

So I am.

What is uncanny is I was thinking about North Shore, Oahu. And sure enough, a car ahead of me had a bear paw, the letters AN, and water polo on the left of the bumper and a NS (North Shore) bumper sticker on the right. 

I just don't know how to manage the money, and the safety for me as I grow old, if I were to relocate there. I tell Ross over and over that I'm 'a little deaf' and 'to make it clear to me so I can understand it'.  (The cost of living is about twenty-five percent more than it is here on the mainland).

It's a mixed bag, living in Hawaii. The medical care isn't the same on some of the islands. Many people have to fly to Honolulu for major surgery or childbirth. 

The good news is that I know there is something 'right' out there for me, and I will find it, if it is meant to be.




I still have a sore throat. It's not as severe as before. I have a cough too. 


Thank you Carrie Ann for the cookies. They are beautiful, and really cheered all three of us up. I adore the Valentine ones for me and Ross too. 

And thank you Pam W for sending the link to the Elijah Wood story. It gives me hope that people really ARE waking up.  Just as this link says:  https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/release-your-masks-of-fear-that-you-present-to-the-world/




Well, it's time to see what Anthony is going to do today. If he stays home I need to coordinate the child care, which means lots of driving. Last night it was very stormy for him going to sleep. The ibuprofen and chloraseptic spray weren't working. I'd already started the antibiotics. I didn't know what more to do. I've done everything through the day, smoothies, ice water, doctor visit, pharmacy...I just held him and we both cried. I looked up and said, 'Ross! Get off your ass and DO SOMETHING!' and I shook my fist at him.

(After a certain time at night I am torn, because I need to be vigilant for patient care, and staying up all night with a sick child isn't going to help that cause.)

A split second later, I got the idea to do warm salt water gargle. I showed Anthony how to do it. I heard him get up once in the middle of the night and gargle again.  He is resting comfortably now.

Wish me luck.

It's been a whole month that this household has been sick. And I pushed myself to do certain activities because it was expected of me, including work. I look forward to when the trial or lesson is complete, and we regain good health again.

Either way, I must go make breakfast and lunches.









Ross

You can see the options:  http://www.hawaiilife.com/mls/oahu/north+shore

There isn't much.

There is a 'micro living' place with nice views.

What is important is what is in Carla's heart.

If you look at the place Waimea Falls, THAT is the waterfall that is on the FB DWR banner pic.

Carla wants to go where the hearts are pure, the weather is manageable, and it's not so crowded like it is where she lives.

And yet it takes money.  Lots of it.

Can anesthesiologists work in Honolulu and live in North Shore and commute?

Not really. For anesthesiology is a trade where you have to know someone, and there has to be an opening.

And Carla really wouldn't want to leave her pets in order to go live in Hawaii. They have strict rules on such things.

Carla wants to go where the air is fresh and clear, and where she is loved! That is why she turns to Hawaii, because she lived there once in another life. And not in Waikiki because there were not happy times for her there in that life.

How do 'we' --that means, 'you and I and all of our teams working together' solve a problem?

Does it involve ignoring us, by going about your day to day demands, and not processing everything we send to you?

(shakes his head no)

We are always actively working together to make your life better for you!

(points to his ears--ed) Make sure you listen!

Slow things down, and why not 'hang out' with us?

That's what Carla does on her way to work.

All you have to do is turn the radio off.

Relax.

Allow the automatic part of driving to capture you attention, pay attention to the road, be one with the road and what is asked of you.

That's when the powerful things begin.

***If you are not a powerful driver, like Carla at the wheel since age twelve, and logged in hundreds of hours on bicycles and motorcycles and thousands upon thousands on her commute where she grew accustomed to praying the Rosary...then Don't Risk It!  Just try to find an equivalent activity for you...or just sit and listen to the wind and enjoy Nature.


clap! clap!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple



P.S. Carla has been sending Reiki to Anthony continuously since Sunday night when she learned of his sore throat.

P.P.S. It was I who sent the bumper stickers to Carla. Carla likes lots of confirmation. I will be sure to arrange things for her. I'm just glad she's listening, and also writing this that I asked her to write, about 'how it works' to be her, and to 'listen' to her guides.