Thursday, November 3, 2016

Update November 3, 2016





Life is going well. Life is good at the moment.

I have been increased to thirty minutes meditation morning and night.

I am soaking up mana at incredible rates. This is what I like to name it, mana is well known to me, and the prana is a term I am unfamiliar with. Both of them are the same thing, basically.

I have relaxed deeply and let go of all expectations of outcomes.

Ross worked with me extensively over the Cubs, and letting go of Joe Maddon's perceived 'slight' of me. I knew when he showed me during game five what it's like to hear all the prayers up 'there', and he was very delighted with the response from both sides of the match.

Indeed, it helped me grow, and also to quickly identify what is for the Highest Good (compared to me and my limited thinking) and to take joy in the happiness of others, including Joe.

I know for a fact, through direct communication of her spirit to my own, as a medium, that Joe's Aunt Teddy was actively helping him from the other side to gain the win.

My son showed me a clip this morning about Joe's father's hat, that was in his back pocket, and it's an Angels hat (our home team).

This week has been a big one for me of letting go, adapting, accepting what is, rejoicing in it, and to give thanks for all the blessings.

I'm not one to speak about or brag or even declare what those things are.  All I can share for you is yesterday, my father in spirit from an earlier incarnation, gave a special blessing to Anthony--and promised me he would always be with us.

This was after my heartfelt prayer on behalf of all those in the Hawaiian islands who were either untouchable/invisible or even worse, human sacrifice, and all those who did the horrible treatment to them, those who carried it out. I asked for peace, deep lasting peace, and forgiveness for the terrible bloodstains on Hawaii's past.

It was heard.

And only good things shall remain.

There's not much time here now for me, Anthony will be back soon with our popsicles, and it is time to snorkel with the fish I so dearly love.




Ross

There was a time in this incarnation where Carla once hated the man above in the painting, Kamehameha.

(interlaces his fingers--ed)  Now everything has come full circle between her and her soul family, and everything is of love, the only thing which remains.


clap! clap!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Family