Saturday, September 3, 2016

How To Ask For Assistance From Above



Time is speeding up for me, to the point of being uncomfortable.

Last night I was on call. I went to sleep at two, and was woken up at four by a nurse asking for orders to adjust ventilator settings. I am anesthesia, and I wrote orders for the vent to be nice, just like I helped with the i.v. and foley. A pulmonologist is needed to consult and manage the ventilator in ICU.

I slept two more hours, and had to go to work.

We were making adjustments with some plans online--involving other people and websites--and I lost track of the time.

We had to leave the house, and had to leave NOW!

It was the first time in my life I've ever skipped breakfast.  The day before I skipped my coffee, and the day before that I opted for tea because it was faster to throw the bag into the travel mug and GO!

We aborted plans to go get drive through breakfast burritos.

I gave Anthony money to buy breakfast at school. He thought of how to just let him sign himself in at school so I could stay in the car.

I saw a bumper sticker about Trust and Peace and I felt it was from Ross...I was calm, and detached from the outcome of being late for work at the surgery center, where they are mean about it, and I get in trouble with my boss.

On the road, in all frankness, I called out to Ross, 'I need your help. I can't do this alone. I ask you to do whatever it is you can do to make things work out for me, please?


Most of the time I am highly, highly, highly independent. I never call 'Uncle' or say 'I give up'. I boldly work through and accept my lessons, loving Ross the whole time through, but not asking for him to get me out of something.

I did today.

He was floored!

And said, 'you have no idea how much this means to me.'  (my guess is it was a lesson I had been stuck on for the longest time)

I didn't hit all the lights.  But I did make it in time, just barely.

The door to the suite opened with a vendor, so I didn't need to put in the combination (which is always changing--later I found out it had changed again, and I couldn't open it. Ross is THAT good!)

There weren't any open lockers for me, but there were scrubs. I brought my clothes with me to the pre-op, and hid them.

The nurses couldn't put the i.v. into the patient, and asked me to do it, but I got it done.

I thought I had been called in for one case.  It turned into two, which was a blessing.

Then I rounded on my patients, and changed clothes.

What I didn't realize until my boss called me was that I had two more cases to do.  Fortunately, I wasn't on the freeway, and instead I was 'socializing with my peers' in the Doctor's Dining Room because Ross told me 'socializing is important'.

It all worked out. My cases went well and I was able to round on all my inpatients from the day before and write my notes.

I found suddenly that I was very sleepy, and went to our hospital 'Starbucks' and for the first time ordered a venti Americano.

It helped.

I also was able to call the person I had intended to call the other day, and it was most pleasant. Ross had coordinated that too. I was able to find an open conference room and speak freely.

My car was almost empty, so I filled the tank. I picked up my boy when I told him I would. We had fun, a quick meal at a new place (Cain's chicken), and delighted in buying some See's candies for our friends we are going to visit tomorrow.

We got everything done...I won't get much sleep...but there will be time to catch up over the weekend.

I've found that everything I like to do, Spirit is testing me, and taking it away--it feels like 360 degrees around me, this and that and that--and seeing how I do. All my little things that comfort me like my coffee...

I realize I am MORE than my habits and preferences and can function quite well under stress, which surprises me because I thought I had maxed out on that while taking my Step II of the National Boards. LOL. This was astronomical!

So here I am. I could be sleeping, but this gives me such joy to write, I had to take some time to capture this memory, this lesson.

In summary, for this type of request from The Divine, which your Guides will love to fulfill, do these steps:

  1. Detach from all possible outcome and accept what is to come.
  2. Remain calm
  3. Open your heart and admit you aren't able to control the situation, much as you would like to
  4. Ask for your Guides to do for you what they know how to do best to help
  5. Watch for results





Ross changed my rope from the breaking one to this--sturdy enough for climbing mountains!!!




Ross

I would like to write something that is important about who I am:  it doesn't matter whether you know my Call, my true identity, or my name by which I am called all over the globe.

It doesn't matter if you talk to me, or someone else channels my messages to the public (he pats the seat on the bench beside him).

What matters is that you know my heart is connected to this woman (gestures for me to sit down) and that BOTH of us really do have your Best Interest first and foremost in our hearts and minds.

Your happiness means so much.  (shakes his finger from side to side--ed)  This is not to say I am going to spoil you and Carla to indulge you to excess!  (taps the desk with one finger pointed straight down on the desk in front of him--tap, tap, tap--ed)  Our eye is constantly on your soul, and how your vibration is prepared--ready or not!--for our and eventually....YOUR....upcoming Ascension! (holds finger up like he just had a brilliant idea--ed)



Clap! Clap!

Carla has had a long day, and tomorrow will be a lot for her after all this lack of sleep which has been adding up.  Now pack your belonging and gifts for when you see your friends!  (I will--ed)




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple