Friday, June 24, 2016

Try Something New!





You're not going to get anywhere if you follow a schedule you have been following for some time.

It's time to shake things up.

Go with your heart and find what excites and interests you, and check it out!

I have to confess, it's not always beautiful. Sometimes it's funny, when you look back. For example, Spirit has been guiding me to some chrysocolla, gem silica, druzy chrysocolla...and also monazite.

Guess what? Although the crystal healing properties are spot on--the last one is RADIOACTIVE!  It emits alpha radiation which even a piece of paper will stop. But the counts are so high! Like 10,000 to 25,000 CPM.  And I almost, on instinct, bought the jewelry, a pendant.

I didn't have a clue!  There is nothing in my crystal books to warn me of that.  It wasn't my fault.

So, you live and you learn.

Yesterday Ross and I had the following conversation:


C:  why am I going through all this to get so much experience as a soul?

R:   it is good for you and your soul development.

C:   is it like Amanda, who got all that upgrade to her soul when she passed after being incarnate and sick?

R:  you are going to get kind of a lot of soul experience, even more than me.

C:  !?!  more than you?

R:  more than me.

C:  so when all is said and done does that mean I get to go to some prize window like at Chuck E. Cheese and cash my win tickets in?

at this point Ross completely lost his composure. He was laughing super hard--trying to be polite about it--but he had to sit down. He also told his buddies at the helm before he sat. For some reason he loves my 3D perceptions, and this one was especially dear to him because spiritually it was 'right', just not as 'lofty' as our guides are used to calling this concept among themselves.

R:  yes Carla, you are going to be able to get the BIG prize, the one at the top, that hardly anyone ever gets.



R:  and so are all of those people who are awake enough to follow our blog.

C:  <3






Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc