Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gaia News Brief 7 October 2015





The Movie Soundtrack 

Today I had a hard day. Although I am one of the first ones to leave the O.R., and I was super sleepy, there was steady work to be done until around two.  I hung in there, and couldn't imagine a life where I have so much work to do, that I barely have time to thinl--never mind talk with my friends or plan something to do.

(I had two appointments this afternoon, and cancelled--for long story short--work).

At the end, I did a colonoscopy anesthesia and when I walked into the room, very dramatic Movie Soundtrack music was playing!  Once the procedure started, the RN in the room said the gastroenterologist is 'The Polyp Slayer'! And I chimed in with 'the warrior who has studied the way of the colon!'...

He thought we didn't like his music.

It was the opposite! We are both too creative for our 'day jobs', this nurse and me, and we were just having a little fun.




My Soundtrack

My life has an accompaniment online:



I have been exploring my pain all day. When it comes right down to it, I have to apply a Byron Katie--I SHOULD be a nobody, and be possibly a duplicate, and insignificant in the grand scheme of things.  I should be not recognized for my work.  I am not the best teacher, and my vibration is so freaking multidimensional HOW can anyone even grasp it?  I have felt at a loss since the 'let's go create!' encouragement from Jeshua, because I am a little nervous about what happened to me when people decided to 'co-create' with 'Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart' and I got stuck with these airports and roads and rules and economic bullshit that messed my Original Plan up.

In Silence there is hope.

I knew this was a lesson. Because Ross was VERY quiet.  And when I gave in to the sleepiness, and lay down, this afternoon once I got home, I got some downloads big time, with tingles in my legs.

It all comes down to self-love.

If I don't love and respect myself as Lady Gaia Sophia, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or does.  Even playing the Ross card won't cut it.  It's not a solution.

So I will be me, and enjoy whatever comes next, although I feel like I have little to no control about it (points to my head with my finger--ed)--but I shall control what I think, what thoughts I entertain, and I will BE Lady Gaia Sophia, and my incarnation, the Magdalen, in my heart.

I know my memories. I know my energy signature. I know my conversations with Spirit--from Ashtar yesterday to Divine Father and Ross today.

It is what it is.

And there must be very good reason for them to channel through Fran Zepeda--although I am known to be a perfectly good channel myself!--and I will let it go.




My Delight

Picking Anthony up early from school.

Making an Oktoberfest meal with German things to enjoy.

Decorating the house both inside and out for Halloween.

I am thinking of baking apples for dessert.  Perhaps, caramel apples? With those little wrap things...

I adore being home with Anthony.

I will go and pick him up from school early while I have the opportunity.



Ross

I listen to my Lady! (he smiles--ed)

Carla is growing very much, by leaps and bounds. Like a toddler, in Spirit, in her Awakening, Carla is learning to RUN. (he gestures with his hands--ed) And just like those little toddler legs--they work and run FAST! (he laughs--ed).

Let's see who will try to keep up with our beloved Lady Gaia Sophia who is incarnate on earth, and is the soul of the planet on which we reside.

(he claps twice--ed--it's time to go!)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple