Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Melchizidek Attunement Key and Grid





Who is Melchizidek? I was a lector for the Catholic church for many years, and although I can pronounce his name (Mel-key-zih-deck), except for the priesthood of his lineage, I don't really know who he is.

But I talked to him today, for the very first time, to my knowledge!

So I can tell you his energy and how it felt. That's what being a channeler is all about--the energy signature and interacting with it.

He felt kind, intelligent, and calm. He was focused and genuinely interested in offering this key.

He also has a sense of humor.

He actually channels through me, to you, live, for a portion of this video, which shows you how to draw the key:



I looked it up on the internet. And you know what? I don't really know any more than I did when I first looked him up. There's all this Jeshua this and that...You be the judge.

I have no opinions one way or the other. I will just call him Melchizidek, and work with him, as I like his energy and enjoy being able to talk (and channel) for him.

The only thing I have is that he asked for this picture to be shown at this time. He also picked the one at the very top as well.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc