Saturday, November 1, 2014

Gaia News Briefs 1.11.2014




Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday morning, it was Ross who woke ME up with a breakfast tray! The foods were very different, even more so than Japanese is compared to American food. I had to ask what things were? He helped me to eat it. The food is concentrated Light energy. One, a little square that looks like a dice made out of mochi isn't much to chew on, but it tastes wonderful and gives you a 'better than espresso' hit of energy. It would be like the sweet consistency of a turkish delight without the powdered sugar and nuts in it.  I drank some juices I'd never seen, and kind of got bored with the food because the flowers in the little bud vase were so enchanting!  They were living beings, these flowers, and they moved and sang--not like one of those battery-powered flowers that dance to the radio from the eighties. Their voices were like little bells, and they didn't have faces, but they could have a conversation with you that was limited but real. 'Hi, how are you?' 'We are FANTASTIC!!!' is the kind of interaction you would have with them. And the energy coming off of them was really nice and you just wanted to be around it too. There was no salt or pepper, no fork but I think possibly a spoon on my breakfast tray.  (This was all in 5D, that time between awake and asleep is the most likely for newly awakened to 'hit' that state...)

On the way to work, it was a beautiful morning, and at a stoplight I said, out of the blue, to Ross, 'Happy Anniversary!'

He was surprised, because in fact, it was not. He questioned me why I would say it?

I explained how with the amnesia, I have no clue when our anniversary is, and I want us to be able to enjoy one until my memory comes back (of my galactic life in prior incarnations). So why not today? I was in an 'anniversary mood' and felt like sharing it with him.

He thought that was charming, and completely appreciated the thoughtfulness that went behind it, and smiled and said, 'Happy Anniversary' to me. He said, 'I married you before, many times, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!'

So until I go back UP, it's Halloween for us--also our New Year's--and I'm glad I picked it because I always forget anniversaries! Even my own!



Tell Her About Your Blog

There is a surgical technician who has a bird, like me, and wears glasses. Her name is Kelly, and she asked me to do her anesthesia for her surgery once some time back.

She had chronic neck pain, and when it was at its worst about two years ago, She came to me because she heard I was a 'healer' and had 'abilities'. I offered to treat it with Reiki and massage--just in case people looked it would seem like massage.  I did, in the lounge, and it was one of the first times I 'opened up' about my life here as a healer outside the hospital. Her neck was extremely tight. I had worked with her energy during surgery, and it was still just as 'locked up' and took a lot of effort on my part to help create some movement.

She felt it flow, but didn't get the 'instant' relief she wanted.

She has also shared how she thinks she has psychic experiences (most people do, actually)...another time when we were in the O.R.

So I got 'nudged' to share I just made the 500,000 all time 'hits' milestone on my blog...then in the same breath I asked her about school? (She wants to be a nurse first assist I think)

It turned out she has an instructor who is 'Getting her PhD in Reiki' who helped her with her shoulder pain the other day. She felt 'energy' and 'something happening' but no immediate release in her pain. It wasn't until LATER she realized she felt more RELAXED and that her shoulder wasn't bothering her so much any more.

More and more health care workers are 'opening up' to the practice of Energy Medicine; this is beautiful to see.


Getting Caught Red Handed

I was bent over my patient, Vogel crystal in hand, writing the healing code for breast cancer that had just come through. There have been many requests for this code, but it wasn't until a Reiki Request from Anne Reith--for a Valerie--who said, 'I just got diagnosed and I don't know what my treatment plan is, but I know Reiki will help, will you please send it?' --that Spirit gave this code for use on everyone.

I felt a presence behind me. My head was under the drapes, and instinctively I put my crystal in my pocket, and turned to see who it was?

It was my anesthesia colleague, My Le. She had brought in her box of anesthesia drugs and her syringes for her next case to follow in that room.

She didn't say anything. I didn't either.

But she saw.

And I'm sure she felt.

At least I didn't have the stickers all over the head with my little codes on them. That would have some 'explaining' to do...

Either way, my patients are really doing well after surgery. I think the Vogel crystal is helping.



Snowflakes

People have been commenting on my new silver earrings, little studs with snowflakes on them.

I wear them for Emoto, to show my immense Love and Gratitude. They make me happy.

What I had not anticipated is for other people to respond to them too.

People are also starting to respond to my jewelry, and ask questions. I have one more order for a bracelet, just because of this.



Tam 'Late'

There is a general surgeon who left Kaiser to do private practice because he wanted to operate more. And that he did. For the five years I have been at this hospital, I have been praying and healing this man, who does enormous surgeries at all hours of day and night. His skills are amazing, and he makes a difference on his patient's lives. But for him? He is not in 'balance'.

He hired a young grad, and that took some of the pressure off him for call. Instead of every night, now it was every other.

He is 'year of the dog' and at first, my 'dragon' and he didn't get along, not one bit.  I couldn't understand him. But Love is the Solution For Everything, and also I have given Reiki to the entire room for every patient we have.

Without fail, every time I see him, I greet him with a smile, and I think, he enjoys my free spirit. Many asians are told from a young age they are 'no good' and they must work hard to gain parental approval. They are also beaten too. And Tam is of an age he most likely came here by boat, as one of the boat people, back in the late seventies...

Yesterday, he came in the room, and the Monster Mash was cranked up on the radio. I was dancing just a little, moving to the beat. He didn't say anything, but I felt he enjoyed the team being happy to work. He said he doesn't do Halloween anymore because his children are big, and he doesn't put the candy out in a bowl outside because that doesn't work either. But he likes the holiday.

Later, he confessed, absentmindedly--you see, I am a surgeon by training for about three years but I switched, so I ask technical questions about his work and we talk freely--that the bigger cases no longer appeal to him. He enjoys the robot cases, and cases that move along.

It's working <3


The Miracle I Did Not Expect

I was on call yesterday. And I was a tough mom. I made our son keep a promise to a classmate he wanted to break. At the beginning of the year, this boy seemed nice, and he stuck up for him when others teased him for being new. I contacted the mom, and we wanted to arrange play dates, but we are both professional women with super busy work schedules. But the first promise was for Halloween.

Since then, the 'friend' seems to have a little Asperger's going on, very light, but noticeable.

His father was going to take him trick or treating, and due to recent knee surgery, it was the grandfather who was going to take him in the neighborhood that is really great for Halloween. On my year, I take our son there too.

I explained to Mana the situation, what to expect.

Well it turns out everyone in the hospital wanted to take their kids trick or treating too! (They even had Trick or Treat in Conference Room C for the employees today! )  I had time to drive home and join them, which I did.

My little one likes being SAW--because of this:  


So I slowly drove through the neighborhood looking for this mask and hair to locate them.

He was like, 'Mom?! Is that YOU?' 

I said 'yes' and parked the car. He whispered, 'mom? you saved Halloween'.

So I walked in my scrubs and pink jacket, looking like I had dressed up. And the friend, didn't interact much with my son--much as I expected--but two trick or treaters is better than one. And I got to talk with both grandpa and the other mom. They are NICE people, with hearts of gold, this single mom and her son. He gave me a glow in the dark finger extension,, and it's still glowing. He cracked the capsule inside to make it work, and put the part on it so it fits on your finger...they actually drove me to my car after I dropped him off with his grandmother and father...

Fortunately no one called last night, and I  slept instead of going back to the hospital.

OH!

I forgot the miracle part!!!

In the neighborhood is a haunted house. The family creates it in the garage and driveway out of black plastic hanging from frames. There was a long line out the front.  It WAS scary--just like Campus Life Haunted House was--people in makeup and costume really jumping out and following you and touching you.  I screamed with both shock, fear, and delight! The whole way through. They had done a wonderful job creating this, with little rooms with decoration. The clown room was creepy. They had strobe lights just like in the Haunted House I once worked in too...I really, really enjoyed the experience. The hospital room, the O.R was really gross too...and all that was FREE!

I had been wishing in my heart for weeks to go back in time to go through the Campus Life Haunted House once more.

I got my wish!






Ross

I have my ways...Carla surprised me with both a wish for a Happy Anniversary, and also with her acceptance and ability to 'work around' the Veil of Forgetfulness (amnesia) that many Light Workers endure to accomplish their missions.

Yesterday, I made the most romantic gesture yet to Carla, over the airwaves, on radio station KISS FM 102.7 yesterday at her work. There was a marriage proposal online, for a worker from the radio station. He dressed in his bride's native Filipino attire, and had the station call the house, and get her to the front door.  

He read a prepared speech--or said it--on one knee.

And the words he said were exactly the ones I wanted my beloved Carla to hear--she knew of his love, and the resonating in her chest, was that I had something to do with her being chosen to listen to it at this time, at this place...

He said 'your cheerfulness and positive attitude make me a better man' and 'I would go to the ends of the earth, to all time, to be with you, to protect you, and to help you.'

And I did.

(He smiles)

I want to explain a statement I made yesterday morning with Carla about there 'not being anybody left to be woken up'.--this is only for the network of healing that Carla and I send our healing out to every morning. It is our 'grid', our 'connection' to about one and a half million people, who read or have ever read or watched any of Carla's work with the Reiki Doc movement. We do this every day, free of charge. These are the leaders in the next movement of the awakening project.  So, for us, our TEAM, is entirely woken up. It is like the popcorn, the kernels who are going to 'pop', have done so, and all of the 'old maid straggler kernels who haven't popped' are taken out of the picture. They are currently now on other TEAMS, or other Dimensions. 

What Carla noticed for the first time yesterday was that the enormous drag on her energy was released, gone, and the energy flowed as effortlessly as water flows downstream in a river.

I look forward to what comes next. I invite you to join both of us in this next phase, and really getting to know both yourselves, and your missions, because it is time for every single one of you to 'power up'.

You will know what it is when it hits you. When Carla got on her mission, she HAD to write! It was a NEED, a physical sense of having to go do this thing that she was sent to do! And after the blog post was finished, that NUDGE would stop. Until the next time.

That is what working with spirit on your goal is like...I hope you enjoy it...we thank you for your being part of the awakening process. Hold your vibration as HIGH as possible, and the rest is automatic, as it is what you agreed to do before incarnating here on your missions...



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla