Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gaia News Brief 10.11.2014



The Canary 

You know how a canary is in a coal mine to detect something the miners cannot? It saves lives, doesn't it? As well as sing.

I have been doing a LOT of singing this week. Happy singing. Just out of the blue. Today, I sang Christmas Carols in Tongues.

I speak in tongues. I have the gifts...since I started medical school in 1992.

In a way, I 'pick up' delicate changes in the vibration 'overall' with what's 'out there'.

Tonight at around seven-thirty or eight PST there was a significant shift. For the BETTER!

There is more harmony. There is less stress energy. Thinking is clearer. Organization is less difficult. Actual enjoyment of Life is not overwhelmed by the multitude of tasks that need to get done.

I am not sure how this happened, but I feel it. And right now that is what this canary is 'singing' to you.







Basketball

I was on the court with my son, and it hit me like a ton of bricks!

Life is about experiences, and 'memories'--and I work hard to EARN the ability to support us, and create these experiences. 

That's what the whole journey through 3D is about--you get 'out' what you put 'in' to it, on so many levels--physical and material needs, in Spiritual growth, in friendship--in everything...

Wow.

You see I just SWITCHED from 'fear-based thinking'--I work so we won't be out on the street or hungry --to 'love-based thinking'--I work so I can provide for us, and to make special experiences for us...as a family.





Health Care Reform

I buy my health insurance. My employer doesn't, well, I don't have what I used to have when I was at my old place...

The explanation of benefits came in today--for my thyroid ultrasound, my son's ER visit after a fall at school, and my screening colonoscopy and EGD.

I have a very HIGH deductible.

A thirty second CT scan billed for almost five thousand dollars! The insurance got rid of the price--a contract in-network thing.

I guess the insurance has now paid for itself.

Sometimes I wish it was like produce--you just see the price per pound and weigh it, and you decide just how much you are going to spend.




Saffron

I was at the store, and a small vial of it caught my attention.

It was my nickname once.

From my beloved Uncle Ben, whom now we as a family are estranged from.

Spirit wanted me to buy it. And I've had this song in my mind ever since:


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3

 bought it!




Ross

Things are underway and progressing very nicely. That is all I have to say (points to my first paragraph and smiles)






Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla