Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Archangel Haniel Attunement Key





Good afternoon!


Archangel Haniel Attunement Channeled Message:

Breathe, be gentle and subtle like the wind, like the water. Flow and create. Today, I would like to introduce myself and acquaint you all with the cycles of the moon. In many Native cultures, the First Blood was seen as a very important right of passage, of growth. It is when a young girl becomes a maiden, presented with the opportunity for Motherhood. These new cycles often synchronize with the moon cycles:

  • The New Moon is a time to rest, rejuvenate, and reflect, and set intentions for the next cycle. It is often during this time ,that a Woman is in her menstrual phase. She is very powerful and creative during this time, so it is an ideal time to manifest. She is also extra sensitive. 
  • The Waxing Moon is a time of gradually regaining energy, and providing space for manifestations to occur. 
  • The Full Moon is a time of great energy, vigor, and colour. This is a time to really put yourselves out there, and seduce the universe with your song, your dance, your art, your words. You take what you need energetically, and leave the rest to recycle into the light for another to use. 
  • When the moon begins to Wane, so may your energy, but do not worry, for this is as natural as breathing. Flow with it mindfully, and allow yourself to slow down.
You do not need to be so-called "female" to flow with these energies. Man can too, and it becomes easier as he becomes more in touch with his Divine Feminine within and all that it represents. I am Archangel Haniel, and with this Key, may you all be more in tune with the natural Rhythms of your mind, body, and spirit. May you use your intuition well and honour your sensitvity, which will naturally increase as you progress. Namaste, Archangel Haniel



Direct Link to video for the symbol: http://youtu.be/rdYXACCl3TE?list=UU5flTzalmrU0fh33F2BksEw


Here is a reference for Archangel Haniel you might enjoy--I looked at several, and this one seems the most helpful--http://www.pyramidcompany.com/CJT/index_Page5093.htm


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc


P.S. I really didn't like anything to do with this message. It is a gift of love for me to send it to you. It is right, and this message needs to go out. I just have so much pain and lack of hope in fertility and my own femininity that it's like torture for me to put this message out. I can't wait to get the heck out of 3D, and back to the Higher Realms. There is a lot of 'nudging' me from spirit to drop everything and get this message together and shared. So I step aside and send it with open arms and my blessing and an open heart for you readers who shall connect to this key better than I do.