Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gratitude, Love, and Blessings To All People Of African Descent




Thank you on this Juneteenth.

Thank you for the powerful spiritual lesson you have taught all of us at this time.

Juneteenth is the day that the emancipated slaves found out they were in fact, free and no  longer slaves to anyone.

The legislation had passed some time earlier, like months I believe, and NO ONE HAD BOTHERED TO TELL THEM THAT THEY WERE FREE.



This is for Mrs. Blair, my eighth-grade science teacher. She was the ONLY teacher of color at the entire school, and our school was right next to Compton. I grew up in a very rough part of town!

Her elegance and knowledge proved beyond a doubt that all the n-word bigotry my own short uneducated white grandmother (dad's mom) always said was a Big Fat LIE.

In my heart I always thanked Mrs. Blair for showing me the truth with her kindness, her actions, and her heart.



Thank you further, for showing us how awful the Plantation Owners (remember who was the political driving force behind Liberia, too? A certain 'sect'?) were in their hiding the truth of your freedom from your people.

If it can happen once, it can happen again.

It is better to know an unpleasant, painful truth, than a sweet lie.




Beloved Brothers and Sisters of the Light, who wear the dark skin, and carry the grace of Africa in your DNA, I wish you all joy, happiness, and BLESSINGS!!!

Thank you for helping my awakening.

Thank you for helping my consciousness to grow past the 'old ways' and into the LIGHT.

I love you.

I thank God for the honor of being alive with you!!!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc