Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Rebuttal Of Father-God, With Input From Mother-God



Yesterday I posted a disagreement to the Heavenletter message from the Divine.

I also put it up on my Facebook page, and got many responses.

One of them hurt.

'Change your thinking and your will be happy! It's all YOU! It's YOU who is putting the blame on God! I'm not even going to read all of what you have to say.'

Nee-ner nee-ner  nee-ner!!!

I was like #%$&! Where is the nurturing, warmth, love and compassion in THAT?

So I forgot about it after my feeble reply, something along the lines of, 'Dude?' and went off to teach a Karuna Reiki One class and forget about everything else for the entire day.

How many days like this do I have a month, where there is no work and no kid?

One.

Exactly ONE day a month, if I am lucky. That's it. Sometimes I don't get that day at all, or I am terribly sleepy from being post-call.

Here is the exact interchange on Facebook, and then after that, I'll share what Father-God said while I was meditating in the garden in the warm California sunshine...

The comments that are posted here from each of my dear readers, including the one who is more advanced than I am and at least cared enough to offer me a helping hand....are pure Goddess Energy. Please, note the presence of the unmistakable signs of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion in every word shared...




I was going to post the Heavenletter, but it didn't sit well with me. Here is is, along with my perspective. Please let me know how the Heavenletter makes YOU feel. Am I way off base with my sentiments? I'd like to know.
http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2014/03/dear-father-god-i-disagree.html
Like ·  ·  · Yesterday at 8:23am · 
  • Doctors With Reiki
  • Sherri Meikle Reiki You have created more than you realize Reiki Doc. To a lot of us, you don't just exist, you help teach, guide and inspire us spiritually thru DWR, Twitter, blogging, channeling, working as a doctor in a hospital, being a mom, being a Reiki master teacher, working on prepare for change, doing radio shows, making videos, sending healing to thousands everyday, giving attunements... I know you are responsible for raising awareness and frequency in a big way. You reach A LOT of people. Creating DWR there have been life changing healings, new healers made, and healers healing skills increased. You give so much to those who follow you, Gaia, and the Universe to increase frequency and create expansion of LOVE. Perhaps you need a little respite from everything to go get clear. You are sick to death of suffering. We all are. Reiki is a great healer of PTSD. Perhaps you are spread too thin and that is why the PTSD is coming back. Please take care Reiki Doc. We appreciate you and LOVE you. You do not just exist. Your loving existence is your purpose...you give so many hope. Love and blessings (((((♡)))))
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 11 hours ago
  • Leslie Westmoreland Davis Um, I couldn't read it all, sorry. You are laying all the blame at the feet of God. God doesn't make crap happen. People do. It's what people do best. When one sees that God made us to experience what He could not, then one will understand that we are ...See More
    Unlike · Reply · 4 · 23 hours ago
    • Doctors With Reiki Have you suffered, Leslie Westmoreland Davis? If so I would like to move beyond where I am now to be like you. How did you achieve this? Lots of meditating?
    • Doctors With Reiki Did you know my part that desires is broken? It doesn't work. I can't think of one dream or wish. It's that bad for me. That's how much healing I need to do. I pray night and day to be able to dream and co-create again. I can't. I just exist, Leslie. I just serve and exist, like an angel, and I serve the will of God. I am not unhappy. I try to 'dream something big' and I can't even imagine it. I can't even imagine something little. The most I can do at night is ask Ross to send me an easy day tomorrow. That's about it. 
    • Leslie Westmoreland Davis Oh you bet I have. Maybe not in ways of others, but I have. I had a baby in 1979, and at 19 days old she came down with meningitis. She made it thru alright and is living a healthy life. I don't wish that experience on any one person, but yet I know others have suffered more. I know that you see so much of this suffering first hand, and my heart breaks for those suffering. What you see everyday would be extremely difficult for me. I have finally found the truths I've been seeking, for so long. In the book by Neale Donald Walsch, Complete Conversations With God. It has confirmed so many of my thoughts, and feelings, and opened my mind and eyes to others. It is WONDERFUL. We don't die, we never die, we just change perspective, and we can come back if we so choose. I have such a wonderful and fulfilling life since I've changed my thoughts. I focus now, on the all the good, and all that I desire. I do not regret a thing. My mother, a very strict Catholic, read this book and it changed her life. She has lost the guilt that religions use to keep people under control. She now knows that she will not go to hell. There is no hell.
      Unlike · 2 · 23 hours ago
    • Leslie Westmoreland Davis I have cried at some places in this book, because we are so loved, so incredibly and all encompassing love. We can literally, do no wrong.
      Unlike · 2 · 23 hours ago · Edited
    • Leslie Westmoreland Davis My best guess [understand that it's only a guess] is, that you must find something else, ASAP. You are burned out, as I once was working in the dental office. I HAD to get out of that environment. Just as I had to get out of my first marriage. I was losing my Self. I was desperate. You have only temporarily lost your way, your true happiness. You will find it again. You have to trust. Don't focus on what is wrong, focus on how you want your life to be. God is there, you are a part of HIM, we all are. My thought is, that you have some PTSD, yes? You are punchy. If only I could give you a big hug. My sister used to complain about her work. It was all bad, so she told us. It was so difficult to read her emails. I finally got her to see that all she did by complaining, was to bring more bad stuff into her life. Indeed, that's what happens. The more one complains, the more chit you get. It's a vicious cycle.
      Unlike · 4 · 23 hours ago
    • Leslie Westmoreland Davis Well I'm not sure about where my comment went about reading this wonderful book. Could it have been deleted, perhaps?
      Unlike · 1 · 23 hours ago
    • Doctors With Reiki HI Leslie Westmoreland Davis, Facebook 'hides' some comments that only an administrator of a page can 'unhide'. But it's not even there.

      As my son puts it over breakfast, 'mom? you are a slave, aren't you?'

      And I am. My work I need to do to support us, and yet the hours are long and unpredictable. I love my coworkers, my colleagues, my patients. It's just waking up at four a.m. every morning and working ten hour days or longer with very little time off is getting to me.

      There is no 'out'. I am licensed and I have to pay for my malpractice. A tail costs three times more than one year's coverage. I'm stuck. 
    • Doctors With Reiki
  • Elizabeth Hagad I feel for your sentiments. It's good that you let it out. Sometimes, I feel/thought it that way too, but I accept it then ask heavens/ascended masters/angels help to support me get through it. It all ends well/happy at the end of the day. Love and blessings to yoi Doc  xx
    • Doctors With Reiki Yes it does.
      I have hated being incarnate and never wanted to sign the pre-birth contract but was talked into it by my beloved Twin Flame. I suppose I carry resentment. The point I was trying to make is that God sits in his place where he is, and tells us it's all one big show, and doesn't put a band aid on our hurts. I align so much more with Mother-God than Father-God in this regard, even though I love him so. 
      I don't think it's his fault, in any way. I do, but I could never treat others like that--ever. Even when people are like in tears over a teeny lump and bump surgery in pre-op, I KNOW they are at their 'limit' emotionally, and I do my best to help them cope, even though it's a very low risk surgery and there is nothing to fear. I would NEVER tell them not to feel the way they do. Ever. 
      Thanks so much for your kind response. 
      And yes, for the record, I suffer from PTSD. I carry it well, and I function. But for those of you who have experienced 'things outside the realm of common experience', such as war, rape, watched a loved one die, serious accident or injury, please let me know what this story means to your hearts.
    • Barb Brewer Bravo Reiki Doc, bravo!
      Unlike · 2 · 16 hours ago
    • Doctors With Reiki
  • Divinity Mine Also, use discernment when reading, viewing, and observing anything. Take what resonates with you and let the rest go. 
    Unlike · Reply · 3 · 23 hours ago
  • Mercedes Z. Barreras Doctors With Reiki I'm 55 and my dreams, desires, etc. are so different than when I was younger. A big change occured for me when I truly realized how short life is and how futile all our materialistic acts are. Also, the true realization of how much s...See More
    Like · Reply · 2 · 20 hours ago
  • Divinity Mine The Heavenletter post stated a whole lot of hard truth and hard truth is just that, HARD. The human species (not all) tends to not like to be responsible for what ever "mess, or hardship" they may be in and certainly do not like the hard truth laid right back in their own lap.
    It helps to remember that each and every single one of us made the choice to be where we are in what ever situation in any given moment. Including those that are currently in horrid conditions. They chose to be there and in doing so are helping those of us not in that situation learn and grow from it. This is where learning compassion, empathy and loving ALL without judgement comes in to play.
    Unlike · Reply · 3 · 23 hours ago
    • Doctors With Reiki That makes sense. I did have a talk with God about 'leveling the playing field' with the mind and the choices, because there are a lot of 'external factors' in the mix, namely, 'Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart' who are doing a lot of sophisticated neurolinguistic programming in the media, and more, to make us 'buy this' and 'do that'...sometimes in this situation I feel like a hostage, in that the perception and the world around us make what you say difficult to appreciate and even more tough to develop skills at every day.
    • Doctors With Reiki
  • Unlike · Reply · 1 · 12 hours ago
  • Gwen Smith I felt uneasy, unsettled.
  • Bernadette Kristaponis From Nicky Hamid:One version of the “HomeComing”

    Physicality is overflowing with abundant Universal Flow, which has initiated a creative Light and Love infused blueprint of thoughts, beliefs and desires. “Healing” is simply accepting the Divine Creato
    rs Love into Your life your total “waking” awareness, into your all, to experience an expanded level of reality, which reveals the incredible depth and beauty of all of life within and without, of YOU. Your Heart acts as a portal to Divine outpouring that you are. It is a balancing point, which allows energy to be absorbed and integrated into your entire field and form. Like a Golden Chalice, You are, that receives the Elixir of God and infuses the base (grounded Beingness) with ITS Radiance.As you absorb this Divine Flow, light codes of transformation and awakening are activated within the cells of your physical body and the light packets (like DNA spirals of multitudinal colours) in the amazing field that you radiate through you very Presence in being Here. All your experiences are integrated within your physical/emotional/mental body to create a rapid process of of change to wholeness, where old patterns of imbalance are triggered for release and to fall away. Your Soul then merges with your physical body to create a unification of all polarized and separated aspects of the self. As your heart absorbs, through your conscious allowance, your body integrates the current Flow of downloads, and all blockages will be cleared from your system to bring clarity and thus transformation. All changes follow in a natural unfoldment initiating your infinite potential and reconnecting you with your expanded perspective, which will allow you to fully understand the true nature of absolutely everything you need to know in every given moment. It allows in you the ability you hold and manifest totally the path of your Truth in Lovingness.

    I Love You

    **********************
    PS
    Have you ever thought, that all these things you have been "clearing':... the stories, the mind interpretations, the emotional reactions, the dis-ease.....are all already infused with God-Light. So there was and is nothing else you need do but watch them pass through you and touch it all with your Lovingness and compassionate understanding.
    Oh how simple it all is.
    One version of the “HomeComing”

    Physicality is overflowing with abundant Universal Flow, which has initiated a creative Light and Love infused blueprint of thoughts, beliefs and desires. “Healing” is simply accepting the Divine Creators Love into Your life your total “waking” awareness, into your all, to experience an expanded level of reality, which reveals the incredible depth and beauty of all of life within and without, of YOU. Your Heart acts as a portal to Divine outpouring that you are. It is a balancing point, which allows energy to be absorbed and integrated into your entire field and form. Like a Golden Chalice, You are, that receives the Elixir of God and infuses the base (grounded Beingness) with ITS Radiance.As you absorb this Divine Flow, light codes of transformation and awakening are activated within the cells of your physical body and the light packets (like DNA spirals of multitudinal colours) in the amazing field that you radiate through you very Presence in being Here. All your experiences are integrated within your physical/emotional/mental body to create a rapid process of of change to wholeness, where old patterns of imbalance are triggered for release and to fall away. Your Soul then merges with your physical body to create a unification of all polarized and separated aspects of the self. As your heart absorbs, through your conscious allowance, your body integrates the current Flow of downloads, and all blockages will be cleared from your system to bring clarity and thus transformation. All changes follow in a natural unfoldment initiating your infinite potential and reconnecting you with your expanded perspective, which will allow you to fully understand the true nature of absolutely everything you need to know in every given moment. It allows in you the ability you hold and manifest totally the path of your Truth in Lovingness.

    I Love You

    **********************
    PS
    Have you ever thought, that all these things you have been "clearing':... the stories, the mind interpretations, the emotional reactions, the dis-ease.....are all already infused with God-Light. So there was and is nothing else you need do but watch them pass through you and touch it all with your Lovingness and compassionate understanding.
    Oh how simple it all is.
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 20 hours ago
    • Doctors With Reiki Thank you for your time and concern to make this post. I appreciate it very much and it helps.
      Like · 




Okay, so I am in the garden sending my Divine Peace Healing like this:



And I feel Him.

He usually doesn't come.

Earlier at breakfast, I was thinking about the only dream I have, that pales all the others by comparison, is: to be reunited with my eternal Twin Soul forever and ever and ever.

Although I was sharing my smoothie with Harry my cockatoo, Ross came in, and rubbed my right forearm, and said, 'it's coming' in a very calm and soothing voice.

I don't want anything else. I never wanted anything else. I only want Him and to Get Out of Here.
(Galactics don't like the density of Gaia's 3D. Any dimensional difference of one level makes both parties a little 'uncomfortable'. I'm 11D! That's seven entire dimensions difference--and that's why I'm so miserable on earth, in a spiritual way. I love my home and my friends and family and I love helping people and doing everything I do. But it's not HOME home, and I REALLY miss it.)

Anyhow, I felt Him, and I was like waiting for Him to speak. I told him how much I didn't like having free will, free choice, because I like everything to be just the way of God 24/7, without ceasing, and it was incomprehensible to me for anyone to ever make a choice away from His Will. It frightens me what can happen when people 'choose'. And it hurts.

Just then a lizard ran by.

God casually mentioned it and asked me what lizards do?

I know from my Animal Medicine Cards that lizards are the dreamers. They eat. They sleep. And they spend an awful lot of time basking in the sun, in God's glory, basically. (this is what seraphim do, every day, and never stop). In doing this the lizards create reality.

I saw God was right, and I thanked him, and I also appreciated His gentleness and patience with me on this lesson.

He asked, very softly, 'How much time to you spend basking....?'

I don't.

I have no downtime whatsoever. I understood you don't have to literally be in the sun to bask in His Glory. And perhaps for me, it would do me some good to just no matter what I am doing, superimpose a layer of 'bask'.

Then even more softly He said, 'I would never have let you come here if I had thought you would get damaged in any way.'

And I cried out to Him, softly, and tenderly, 'If I did get hurt in any way would you make it stop?'


Over dinner with a friend, she calmly suggested, 'There is a certain kind of beauty in pain...'

I was like, 'What???'

Something had happened to her son, when he was eleven. And her husband, who loved him very much, was overcome with grief.

She never realized how much her husband loved their son until she saw him consumed with sorrow and tears over what happened to their boy (who lived, but needed a lot of counseling after the trauma).

She said in a way, pain shows you something that you might not appreciate. And in a way, that is a good thing...

It gave me hope, her words, that perhaps there was some point in all of this free will and suffering.

If you ask me, life on Gaia is a lot like going to medical school--it is doable--but if you ask any physician, including myself, 'would you do it again?' and they would say 'no'.

There are some things you can just do once, and it takes everything out of you that you ever had. You're glad you did it.

But you would never 're-enlist'...


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,


Reiki Doc