Monday, December 23, 2013

A Gift From My Twin Soul: Baking Cookies



I was baking cookies just now with my son. Sugar went everywhere and we had so much fun. The Christmas carols were playing on Holly XM on Sirius, and my heart was full. They are for Santa...

He got bored and left to play his video game on his iPad.

I sensed my Twin in Spirit, and also just happily made cookies on my own.

He said I kept a nice home for us when I was alive with him on earth before, and he liked it.

Make bells for me. Lots and lots of bells.

Okay.

Make them white…

I put sugar on them, the fancy white kind, called 'castor sugar' that goes on top of scones.

(There was a long pause…)

Then all of a sudden, this song came on:



OMG! I was so happy!!!

(He asked me to share this, so I am…but there are cookies in the oven…God's Blessings to you, from my kitchen to you…xoxoxo)

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc

P.S.
How I thought they were going to look


How they actually looked! LOL


This is how I felt… <3