Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Perks Of 5D: ((( AWESOME! )))




Yesterday was one of the few days off I have during the week. I had a lot of errands to do. One of them which was long overdue was taking the spare car in to the shop for a service.

(My work doesn't have back-up if I 'call in'--they have to scramble. I kept my old car, since it was paid for, when I bought my new one. That way I can always get to work.)

As I walked out the door, Spirit told me to take the mail keys. So I did.

After I dropped the car off, and got a rental/loaner, I started my next errand on my list.

I remembered the garage door opener in the other car! I panicked! I was going to have to go all the way back and get it…

But then I recalled--the mail keys have the key to the house with them!

Someone 'in the rafters' was looking out for me!

Be sure to look for any and all of these new 'perks' in YOUR life as you Ascend!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,

Reiki Doc