Sunday, September 22, 2013

Why Does It Always Have To Be Snakes?



I do not dream.

I am not like David Wilcock except on very rare occasions. Last night was one of them. I dreamed of snakes.

I was staying with my family at a not-so-fancy hotel. Everything was fine in the day. It was in the west. But as evening set, I saw a rattlesnake in the room. I cautioned the family, and went for help. But the people who were supposed to take care of the snakes were not listening to me.

I couldn't get their attention. As a matter of fact, I started seeing more snakes, everywhere, coming out of the walls. There were large constrictors, black snakes, harmless snakes, and rattlers. Lots and lots of rattlersnakes.

I saw them reared up with fangs and mouth open, but none of them seemed to want to hurt me.

It was the risk of the family getting hurt that made me move to action. I swam for help. And as I was swimming, snakes were swimming in the opposite direction, lots of them, and not one hurting me. They had somewhere to go, something to do.

When I returned, again, without help I had been seeking, the family was okay inside and there were no longer the snakes. We decided to go, or I woke up, or I went back to my normal dreamless sleep.

What is snake medicine?
In First Nations, snake is the symbol for Transmutation. The power of snake medicine is the power of creation, for it embodies sexuality, psychic energy, alchemy, reproduction, and ascension (or immortality). It is the energy of wholeness, cosmic consciousness, and ability to experience anything willingly and without resistance. Thoth, the Atlantian who later returned as Hermes and was the father of alchemy, used the symbology of two snakes intertwining around a sword to represent healing. Complete understanding and acceptance of the male and female within each organism creates a melding of the two into one, thereby producing divine energy. (The Kundalini)

What else does snake represent?
The snake is a form of the Goddess Energy. It lies low to the earth, and is grounded.  It also is a Reptile, which connotes many of the extraterrestrial-ology lore of the Reptilians. In Hawaiian lore, Puhi, or eel (there are no snakes in Hawaii), represents sexuality.Snake is also referenced in the Adam and Eve story as the 'tempter' of Eve and the reason for being driven out of the Garden of Eden.
According to one Pleiadian channelling, this weekend is the opening of the Abundance Portal, which could be represented by 'snake abundance' dream connotation. http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/urgent-abundance-portal-next-3-days-pleiades-921-925/

What do dream interpreters say?
Snakes EVERYWHERE is a dream of abundance and energy that is not being fully acknowledged. Here is one blogger's view and description of a similar dream and how it fits into his life: http://williedee.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/snakes-everywhere/  Here is the snakedreams.org impression of 'snakes everywhere': http://www.snakedreams.org/dreaming-snakes-everywhere.html
Here is the part about swimming: http://www.snakedreams.org/dreaming-snakes-water.html
This part makes total sense: The dream may also reflects your desire or hope to clear some worries with regards to a close relationship or a situation that touches you deeply.
How it makes sense is that Chef has gone 'north' for travels without explaining to anyone back home or his housemates where, why, or when he is coming back. I actually called his culinary school which is 'up north' to make sure they had seen him and that he is okay. His colleagues worried, but were so upset they did not think to make the call. His car breaks down sometimes, and his vow of silence might make it difficult for him. In my heart of hearts, I let go, and have let go for some time. Intuition says he has some major decisions to make on his goals and life plans, and to allow him the space he needs to co-create on this. A little part of me likes to think he is in Agartha through the portals of Mount Shasta and hanging with 'the homies' again. But that's just the romantic in me that likes to think that. The doctor part says, 'although he is RAW vegan, he hasn't seen a doc in years for an annual, and anything can happen.'. Either way, we will know and it will be for the Highest Good. But, Chef, if you are reading this, when you told me 'we never die', you were mistaken. The part that is able to hug and comfort the living disappears forever. I know. I am a medium, and I feel their pain on the Other Side for how it's 'different' in this way.

Was this dream an indicator of Something Really Big Happening?
Yes! It was the nine-month anniversary of December 21, 2012! The new Paradigm was born. I had no awareness of it until I read this: http://galacticchannelings.com/english/cosmic_awareness16-09-13.html
Here is a quote: Everything has indeed changed, but it may take a while for the individual to fully comprehend and understand this and thus implement it. It will take civilization, the collective human consciousness, a time to realize these changes. It is for this reason that many who are advanced in their understanding and have offered themselves to be of service during this crucial time, will be of critical importance. Many who have sought the higher levels of consciousness and have grounded them strongly within their own being will find themselves in situations where more are finally paying attention to them, to what they have spoken, for there will be that shift that does occur even if at an unconscious level in the collective consciousness of humanity. 


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Reiki Doc