Monday, September 16, 2013

I Love You So Much My Ace



I love you.

I stopped by today to say I'm sorry, I am wrong, Aloha and Mahalo.

I was going to look you in the eye and make ho'oponopono:

  • I'm sorry
  • Please forgive me
  • Thank you
  • I love you
You held the space for me, oh gentle spirit, my twin soul.

You held the Light just long enough so I could 'go RAW', so I could connect to Source, and prepare to do everything that I was meant to do.

The time is near for The Event.

And when it happens, and when I do all that I have been asked to do, I do so willingly and in service to the Light.

But in my heart, I will cry out for you. I want your heart to be near me. I want your hand to be the one that is holding mine.

The back door was locked.

I looked and saw your office, with the painting of me on it, closed tight. You were not there, or at least, not there enough for me to give to you this important message: I want a relationship that is of the Vibration of Heaven. I want something more than 'romantic', or 'the best the third dimension has to offer'. I want to fly and  to be everything that I ever was meant to be, with you by my side.

I'll always love you. My boy loves your heart like me. 

I want you to take that Love and Light, and embrace it. Until I can be with you in the flesh and in the Light face to face. I don't know what is going to happen, but I feel it. And here is a video that describes it pretty much the way it is going to come to pass. I have to help. That's what I signed up for.

Forgiveness goes both ways:
  • I forgive you for all misunderstanding that has passed between us.
  • Thank you for all you have done for me and for my son.
  • I love you and I know you love me too. (I raise the little bottle of Heaven that I wear around my neck since that day I was given it.)

You know who I am,


<3


P.S. Here is the video about the event, and also one more from my heart to you.: