Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flat-Ass Busted! LOL LOL LOL

Today spirit 'nudged' me to go in for the win for the Light... ((( <3 )))

Ask about the PIN!!! 

I was at the checkout counter of my local natural foods grocery store, and a little pin on the cashier had that funny pyramid with the eye on top, just like the back of a one-dollar bill...

Me: why are you wearing that pin? (flashing a big smile and making eye contact)
Clerk:  Because I have a hole in my shirt.  (getting defensive body language and lowering gaze)
Me: But why....THAT pin?
Clerk: It's the All-Seeing Eye...it's my friend's BAND... (I am picking up on his aura--surprise I am 'calling him' on it. Annoyance. Curiosity that I would have the nerve to ask.)
Me:   So...you know what it means?
Clerk: No. (This is the first time in the conversation he has his guard down, and is honest.)
Me: It's Illuminati.
Clerk: How do you KNOW?
Me: I know.
Clerk: Seriously, how do you even know they exist? How do you KNOW?
Me:  (I want to blurt out everything, including the fact that as a whole they are becoming increasingly desperate and sloppy, but I can't. Not yet, Spirit nudges.) It would take a long time to explain...
Clerk: (Stops what he's doing, defiantly looks me in the eye) I'll LISTEN.
Me:  (I am a little taken aback because his 'vibe' or 'aura' and his words don't match. He knows full well what it means, down to the 'highest level' like 33rd Level...you know...he thinks it's cool and harmless.)   Tell you what--I'll give you a website so you can look. Educate yourself.
Clerk: (takes paper, puts it on top of register, bends over and looks at it closely) My lunch hour is soon. I'll look at it.

I have NEVER gone in like that for the Light. Ever. I didn't know I had that 'instinct' in me!

On the way home? Lots of 13's and 444's on the license plates. Here we go:
  • 13 = The ascended masters (such as Jesus, Quan Yin, and so on) are with you, helping you maintain a positive outlook. The number 13 signifies that female ascended masters and goddesses are assisting you in staying positive.
  • 444 = There are angels--they're everywhere around you! You are completely loved, supported, and guided by many heavenly beings, and you have nothing to fear.
Do I have a terrific Soul Family--or as I prefer--Soul 'Pod' or what?

Namaste,
Aloha and mahalos,

Reiki Doc