Monday, July 9, 2012

Lazy Reiki



This is something I came up with in the O.R. a couple of days ago. What inspired it is the severity of energetic imbalance in one of my patients, combined with some recent posts by Cobra.

I give CKR symbol, to turn Reiki On. I open the patient's aura.

Then I think real fast--Archangel Michael, BRING IN THE CAVALRY!!!

And guess what? There is an energy exchange that happens there, in an instant. I sense it, I feel it, and I know there are a LOT of NE's and DE's that are going away. I note a vacuum cleaner type removal of all that is negative, and I see a white toothpaste like light being pushed back in to the empty space. (this visualization I learned from Doreen Virtue, but saying the cavalry part is like putting it on steroids).

Then AA Michael signals it's time to CKR, turn off the power switch, protect the aura, and cut cords between myself and the patient. He helps with that too.

This is the most powerful and effective Reiki I know. It is simple. You might want to try it.

BTW, I had a patient who had surgery with me recently talk about how her insomnia suddenly got better after her surgery. 'Do you think it was the anesthetic?'

'I don't know, maybe it was something to do with it? I NEVER heard of anything like that before!' I responded, laughing inside at how well the intraoperative Reiki really worked.

So back to my anesthesia machine. I keep waking up (spiritually) my sleeping patients, one surgical case at a time. 

Namaste,

Reiki Doc