Sunday, January 8, 2012

Look Up



It's show time : )))

Have you been noticing how clear and pretty the sky is for the past six months? There is a clarity of light an artist would notice. Or a photographer.nis this an accident?

How about the clouds? We have had some that stay put in the same place all day. That never happens where we live. Or a totally clear sky with some clouds in it that normally wouldn't be?

Have you felt like something in the sky was watching you from a really fake looking cloud? You know that feeling you get when someone is looking and you feel it first?

I have.

I have been studying and waiting for first contact. Why? Well, I guess the answer is, 'why not?' seriously. If my son is all into UFO's, and he's little, he may be on to something. So, open mind, open heart, and vigilance has been my way to be for about eight months.

Guess what? Today I saw a video on YouTube. Of some really fake looking clouds that rainbow shift. Are they real or photoshopped? I don't know. But they sure remind me of the fake looking clouds I felt were watching me back in August and September.

So what are you gonna do about it? You might ask me.

Nothing.

Act normal.

Enjoy being on Earth at this time of rapid global change. And help others by explaining how natural this is.

There is so much more than what meets the eye! My Uncle, the UFO enthusiast, is disappointed he hasn't seen anything extraterrestrial or supernatural. But in questioning further I learned he has felt it. And even had a ghost in his house. The neighbors explained who it was that had died there. And my Uncle successfully made that ghost leave the house!

So whether you see, hear, feel, smell or just know something unusual is in the skies (they are cleaning our air for us), Act normal! The best is yet to come!

Namaste,

Reiki Doc